We need fresh ideas and energetic leadership to build a brighter future for the people of Wyoming. I would appreciate your help and your vote. --Mary
IT'S ABOUT TIME FOR A PARTY!
Cost $20 per ticket.
Come support Rep. Mary Throne's Re-Election and enjoy a southern fish fry at The Morris House Bistro!
Date: Monday, October 29
Time: 5:30 pm
Morris House Bistro
2114 Warren Avenue, Cheyenne
We know this is a quick turn-around but our friends at the Morris House Bistro and Mary decided a party was in order!
Golden Fried Catfish with Housemade Tartar Sauce
Spicy Southern Fries
Carolina Bourbon Coleslaw
Beer will also available for $3
To purchase advance tickets or RSVP for event please contact Kate Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-220-7447.
Please RSVP by Friday, October 26.
Hope to see you Monday!
Thank you for your support.
Dear Neighbor - It has been my honor to serve you. I pledge to continue to listen and work hard for you and for the best interests of Wyoming. I would appreciate your vote on November 6th. Thank you, Mary
MARY'S RECORD OF LEADERSHIP:
- House sponsor of the road assistance bill for Niobrara oil play counties: Laramie County received $1.7 million.
- Led effort to streamline PAWS: more teaching, less testing.
- Sponsored bills:
- Assist deployed military with child custody;
- Increase access to legal services;
- Improve Wyoming's property tax system - more taxpayer friendly;
- Supported NCAR and data center tax incentives, benefiting Laramie County.
THE ISSUES AHEAD:
- Economy: We need continued investment in our state, to encourage economic growth.
- Conservation: We need to conserve Wyoming's wildlife and open spaces.
- Education: We must promote:
- Lifelong learning
- Funding school construction
- Early childhood development
About Mary: Married to Kevin; they have 3 sons, Michael, Tarver and Patrick, who attend Laramie County Schools.
- Natural resource attorney Throne Law Office, P.C.
- Former Senior Assistant Attorney General
- Born and raised in Wyoming - 20 yrs. in Cheyenne
Civic Commitment: First Presbyterian Church, Elder & Deacon; Cheyenne Rotary; Laramie County School District Parent Advisory Board; NAACP, Leadership Wyoming , Wyoming Business Alliance Steering Committee.
If you have any questions or comments, I want to hear from you. Thank you for your support
Phone: (307) 630-6728
Facebook: Mary Throne for House District 11
Throne for House District 11 P.O. Box 828 Cheyenne, WY 82003
Paid for by: Throne for House District 11
Legislature Begins in January—What are your issues?
Please contact me with your concerns. The best way to reach me during the session is email. When you email, please let me know your name and whether you live in House District 11. I try to respond to all personal emails from residents of House District 11 first. If you have called or sent me an email and I have not answered, feel free to contact me again.
Click here to visit the Legislature website.